https://www.questrecruitment.ie/ sites are operated by Quest Recruitment. Quest is a leading Dublin recruitment agency and we are proven experts in the Irish Financial Services Recruitment Industry.
More information about our products and services can be found at: www.questrecruitment.ie
We have appointed a Data (Protection) Officer to assist with any data protection queries you may have. Full contact details are outlined here: Garth Mc Keown, 59 Merrion Square, D2, GMCKEOWN@QUESTRECRUITMENT.IE 016760505
You are receiving this Data Protection Notice because your privacy is important to Quest Recruitment and we are committed to protecting your personal information. In doing this we want to ensure that you are informed about the ways we collect, store and use your information. As Quest Recruitment adheres to the requirements of the DATA Protection Acts 1988 to 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation, we are also committed to ensuring that you are informed about the rights you have regarding this process.
Please ensure that you carefully review this privacy statement and are satisfied with its content prior to providing your personal data to Quest Recruitment.
3. INFORMATION COLLECTION (COOKIES)
View: Cookie Settings. When you utilise our services, we collect different kinds of information based on the enquiry being made. Here are some of the examples of the types of information which we need in order to process your enquiry:
TYPE OF DATA EXAMPLES OF DATA
- Basic personal information – Identity Data such as first name, surname, gender, date of birth, postal address, Eircode, Email address, mobile telephone number, membership to affiliated association (e.g. ACA, ACCA)
- Information necessary to process your request – Profile Data such, personal data contained in resumes/CVs and cover letters, employment details, education history, eligibility to work, salary expectations, job applications made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback, company ratings and survey responses.
- General enquiry – Correspondence with you during the course of your use of our services
- Customer Care – Feedback, Complaints, Notes from phone conversations etc. and (Specific to each business).
- Technical Data – To enhance customers experience of utilising our website, we utilise a number of technical features such as ‘Cookies’ and ‘Analytics’
- Cookies are classified as:
- A) Essential (Necessary) Cookies- these are required to navigate around our website
- B) Functional Cookies – these record information which allow us to tailor the website to enhance customer experience. (Examples may include search preferences).
- C) Performance Cookies -These provide Quest with information which allows us to enhance the performance of our site. (Examples may include CV submission and Job Search).
- Cookies are classified as:
- Other Data – We may work with third parties and with your permission download information about you from them for the purposes of fulfilling a legal requirement. Examples may include credit checks and/or criminal record checks.
View: Cookie Settings.
4. INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES
Quest Recruitment may use information about you which is publicly available, including sources such as social media profiles, online forums, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and other media sites. This information may be used to validate information which you have provided to us. Quest Recruitment are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such and we encourage you to familiarise yourself with their corresponding data protection policies.
5. FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE INFORMATION REQUESTED
In the event that you do not provide the information requested to process your query we may be unable to process your query.
6. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR DATA
The GDPR states that companies are not allowed to process your data unless we have a legal basis for doing so. The legal basis being used by Quest Recruitment includes
- A) Performance of a contract.
- B) Legal obligations.
- C) Legitimate Interests of Quest Recruitment, software and IT testing, satisfaction surveys, statistical analysis.
7. SHARING INFORMATION
In completion of the services provided by Quest Recruitment we may disclose your information to our trusted partners. Please be advised that we require all third parties to have appropriate technical and operational security measures in place to protect your data.
- Our IT and IT security services
- Expert advisors such as legal and or accountancy services
- Any business partners for which we provide that service or is related to the services being offered
- Market Research
- Data management services (hardcopy and softcopy storage)
- Interested parties in the event that Quest Recruitment chooses to buy or sell its businesses or assets
8. YOUR RIGHTS
Your rights are outlined in the table below. Please note that if you exercise these rights you may be subject to certain conditions (e.g. if you exercise your right to erasure this may have an impact on the services which we can provide to you).
- Right of Access – You may request a copy of all information which we hold about you.
- Right to Object – You have the right to object to Quest Recruitment outlined in this notice subject to certain exemptions. Could include automated profiling here or utilisation of personal data for direct marketing.
- Right to Correction – You can request that any information which is incomplete or inaccurate about you is corrected.
- Right to Erasure – Subject to certain exemptions, you have the right to have information given under consent or retained as part of legitimate interests removed.
- Right to restrict processing – Post consent, you have the right to withdraw consent.
- Right of complaint – You have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Commission
- Right to data portability – You have the right subject to certain conditions to transfer your personal data to another organisation. (Certain conditions restricted as reasonable electronic format and does not include Garda Vetting).
9. HOW LONG IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION HELD FOR?
Quest Recruitment views your career management as an on-going process and we aim to only hold your data for a long as this is necessary to provide a service which is practical and efficient. Unless otherwise required under applicable law, we store your data for as long as we provide services to you and for a period of no less than six years beginning on the date we archive your file.
10. TRANSFER OF YOUR INFORMATION ABROAD (if applicable)
Your personal information may be transferred outside of the EEA (European Economic Area). To ensure your rights are protected, we only do so provided the country in question has data protection laws that protect your information. We will also take steps to ensure that the recipient will protect this information to the same standard which regulation requires.
11. HOW DO YOU MAKE A COMPLAINT?
In the event that you have any queries regarding the contents of this notice or are dissatisfied with the way in which your persona data has been treated, please contact our Data (Protection) Officer. (Garth Mc Keown, 59 Merrion Square, D2, GMCKEOWN@QUESTRECRUITMENT.IE 016760505)
If you remain dissatisfied you have the right to complain to the Data Protection Commissioner.
Data Protection Commission
Locall: 1890 252231
12. CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT:
Quest Recruitment may update this privacy statement from time to time and will publish such updated versions on our website as appropriate.