My client is looking for a Vice President, Transfer Agency Manager for their growing team in Dublin.
My client center their values on what drives the company forward. Their driving forces are Agility, Client Satisfaction, Compliance Culture and Openness.
Their strengths are based off four key areas of Stability, Expertise, Responsibility and Good Place to Work.
Reporting to the Head of Transfer Agency, Ireland, this role is to lead Investor Services dealing teams and as a key member of the department’s senior management team, contribute to the overall running of the Transfer Agency department.
- Manage high profile hedge fund client relationships from an Investor Services perspective by engaging with hedge fund principals and their investors and developing relationships with them.
- Manage the teams within Investor Services to deliver and oversee their work to ensure it is of the highest quality standards.
- Ensure that the team operates efficiently, adheres to procedures
- Alongside the head of the department, determine resource requirements and subsequently recruit, train, motivate & develop staff to ensure a fully functioning team capable of meeting the department’s objectives, including leading the performance management process.
- Key member of the department management team, charged with leading a variety of strategic initiatives.
- Foster and support a culture of best practice and ‘white glove’ service to clients within the Alternative Investor Services area of the business. Promote and maintain our high quality client experience. Understand the needs of our clients, their requirement for accurate and timely reporting coupled with a proactive approach to client relationship management.
- Foster and cultivate a change culture where we strive to provide the highest quality service.
- Contribute to the department goals of continuous improvement to mitigate risks, eliminate inefficiencies and/or improve client experiences and in order to support the build out of capacity and scale.
- Review regulatory requirements to establish if and where they may impact on the department processes and procedures, and how Investor Services reports to regulatory bodies.
- Ensure the work of the dealing teams adheres to all policies and procedures.
- Third Level Qualification preferred, ideally in a Business related discipline
- 8-10 Years’ Experience in Fund Administration, ideally in the Hedge/ Alternative investor field
- At least 4 years in a management capacity.
- Financial Services related qualification would be beneficial.
- Experience of daily dealing & Irish domiciled funds is desirable.
- Experience of a variety of hedge fund types – e.g. Offshore, Irish domiciled, Limited Partnership is desirable
If you are interested in making this position yours, please contact Louise Delaney on 01 6760505 for a confidential chat or click apply below
Voted Best in Practice Accounting & Finance 2022, 2017, 2015 as well as 2013 & 2012, Quest is a team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters dedicated to recruiting Financial Services Professionals. Our reputation for consistent delivery and extensive industry knowledge is second to none. We continue to look to the future; striving to improve continuously on our quality of service and passion for delivery