About the Role:
We are seeking a Trustee and Depositary Manager to oversee the group’s duties in independently monitoring, assessing, and reporting on Investment & Borrowing Monitoring and Compliance, NAV breaches, Daily Cash Flow Monitoring and overseeing the safekeeping of assets. Reporting to the Senior Vice President, some of your key responsibilities will include;
- Independently monitor, assess, and report on Investment & Borrowing Monitoring and Compliance, NAV breaches, and Daily Cash Flow Monitoring
- Provide recommendations on effective problem solutions for any operational issues arising
- Design and implement the annual, risk-based plan for due diligence reviews and site visits
- Coordinate communications with the regulator and external auditor liaison
- Advise prospective clients on their regulatory requirements for fund set ups in Ireland
- Approve Vendor / Third Party Admin services
This is initially a 12m contract, with benefits. It is expected to become permanent within the contract period.
To be successful in this role, you will have several years of experience within Depositary or Trustee at a Supervisor or Assistant Manager level. You will be able to effectively present complex and sensitive data to the business and clients at executive level. You will have direct reports in this role and be responsible for the management of a small, high performing group. Project management experience is highly valued. Negotiation skills are also desirable.
If you have the skills and experience for this role, please click apply below. For a confidential chat about this opportunity, please call Anthony on 01 676 0505.
Voted Best in Practice Accounting & Finance 2022, 2017, 2015, 2013 & 2012, Quest is a team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters dedicated to recruiting Financial Services Professionals. Our reputation for consistent delivery and extensive industry knowledge is second to none. We continue to look to the future; striving to improve continuously on our quality of service and passion for delivery.