My client is one of the world’s leading financial services institutions. They are looking for a Senior Settlements Analyst to join their expanding team based in the Dublin office.
Responsibilities are around trade flow management, exception processing of orders, monitoring trade corrections, handling of trade losses and resolving discrepancies in established timeframes. Also, responding to client inquiries in a timely manner.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and fast growing organization.
- Managing Trade flow, responsible for order execution, pricing and contract completion
- Records trades within systems, handling pricing errors
- Processing manual dealing
- Responds to clients on various trade issues and works to resolve trade errors in a timely manner
- Onboarding new clients
- Knowledge of Mutual Funds
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft office products
- Used to working in a controlled deadline driven environment, highly numerate and with good analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Ability to carry out tasks accurately and manage workloads within tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to manage Client relationships and communicate effectively internally and externally
- Proven experience working in a Financial Services regulated environment
If you are interested in making this position yours, please contact Louise Delaney, click apply below.
Voted Best in Practice Accounting & Finance 2022, 2017, 2015 as well as 2013 & 2012, Quest is a team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters dedicated to recruiting Financial Services Professionals. Our reputation for consistent delivery and extensive industry knowledge is second to none. We continue to look to the future; striving to improve continuously on our quality of service and passion for delivery.