My client, based in Dublin City Centre is looking for a Senior Fund Accountant, Client Services Analyst to join their growing team.
Looking for the next step in your career to Senior level with a great work life balance.
- Be a contact point for clients within Fund Accounting
- Build relationships with the client to support key interactions
- Processing of security and cash transactions for quality and escalate discrepancies based
- Perform review and reconciliation of daily transactions, ensuring accurate calculation of Net Asset Value
- Ensure daily, accurate, and timely valuation of all assets within assigned portfolios
- Prepare and reconcile monthly accounting proof packages
- Participate in projects including the coordination of audits and risk reviews
- Assist senior team members in the preparation and implementation of client conversions
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Excellent client facing skills
- Minimum 1 year experience in Fund Accounting
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a deadline oriented environment
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of corporate actions, equity, fixed income and derivative investments, and emerging markets
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Excel; Bloomberg and Reuters
- Strong ability to apply analytical skills to data, work flows numeric information and problem solving
If you are interested in making this position yours, please contact Louise Delaney click apply below
Voted Best in Practice Accounting & Finance 2022, 2017, 2015 as well as 2013 & 2012, Quest is a team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters dedicated to recruiting Financial Services Professionals. Our reputation for consistent delivery and extensive industry knowledge is second to none. We continue to look to the future; striving to improve continuously on our quality of service and passion for delivery.