My client is seeking a Senior Depositary Officer for their growing team in Dublin City Centre.
The primary function of the Depositary in the Branch is to review the management and operations of investment funds/structures on a post NAV basis to ensure that they are being managed in accordance with the regulations.
- Management of first (maker) and second level (checker) controls in an efficient manner to discharge the Depositary function for Irish regulated funds.
- Review funds investment compliance, within department defined timelines, to ensure that they comply with the regulations and prospectus restrictions.
- Review the fund’s key NAV processes, within department defined timelines, to ensure they have been completed accurately and in accordance with the regulations and the fund’s prospectus.
- Review shareholder trade processing and controls/procedures in the Transfer Agency department.
- Perform daily AIF and UCITS cash flow monitoring controls
- Ensure logs of risks, breaches, pricing errors, transfer agency errors and operational incidents are accurate and up to date.
- Assist in the preparation of depositary reports and when required, present the reports at board meetings.
- Participate in operational fund launch/migration conference calls.
- You will need a third level business or finance qualification
- A minimum of 4 years depositary/trustee services experience within the funds industry
- Understanding of fund structures, fund Regulations including UCITS Regulations and AIFMD
- You are an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal effectiveness
If you are interested in making this position yours, please contact Louise Delaney, click apply below
Voted Best in Practice Accounting & Finance 2022, 2017, 2015 as well as 2013 & 2012, Quest is a team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters dedicated to recruiting Financial Services Professionals. Our reputation for consistent delivery and extensive industry knowledge is second to none. We continue to look to the future; striving to improve continuously on our quality of service and passion for delivery.