My client is seeking a Senior Custody Analyst for their growing team in Dublin. They center their values on what drives the company forward. Their driving forces are Agility, Client Satisfaction, Compliance Culture and Openness.
My client has a genuine commitment to work-life balance throughout the whole organisation.
- Prepare trade documents and ensure that process follows life cycle of the trade within the custody system and that final confirmation, and cash if applicable, is received within the agreed timelines
- Monitor the custody system on a regular basis and ensure custody system is up to date in a timely manner, including entering non-trade transactions, and ensure that reconciliations of holdings to underlying administrator statements are completed and reviewed on a monthly basis.
- Participate in the custody team to ensure an efficient, positive and constructive work environment capable of meetings its objectives
- Test new procedures and systems as requested in order to ensure the integrity of new and enhanced system operations
- Ensure that the Head of Custody is provided with reporting on a monthly basis for Trade Processing, including pending trades, reconciliations, Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure all relevant procedures and policies i.e. Group, Local and specific departmental, are followed in relation to the end to end business revenue cycle and specific departmental responsibilities.
Experience required for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2 Years’ Experience and understanding of custody, Corporate Actions, Settlements
- Results oriented – a proactive and principled business partner.
- Strong systems experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- High knowledge of the custody function and the risks associated with each process.
- Capability to complete tasks accurately and reliably within deadlines
- Ability to work as a team and also on own initiative
For a confidentiality assured chat, call Louise now on 01 676 0505 and click apply below.
Voted Best in Practice Accounting & Finance 2022, 2017, 2015 as well as 2013 & 2012, Quest is a team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters dedicated to recruiting Financial Services Professionals. Our reputation for consistent delivery and extensive industry knowledge is second to none. We continue to look to the future; striving to improve continuously on our quality of service and passion for delivery