My client is looking for Private Equity & Hedge Fund Accountant Supervisor’s to join their growing team in Dublin. They will offer career progression and an excellent benefit package!
This individual will be required to work closely with other members of the Private Equity Team to help grow a dedicated Private Equity team.
Client Relationship Management:
- Serve as main daily client operational contact for a number of PE clients
- Develop relationships with all client
- Supervise staff accountants on systems, processing, procedures and job responsibilities
- Train, coach and mentor new employees, develop and motivate staff within their team
- Review and approve work performed by fund accountants / analysts
- Review or prepare quarterly Management accounts for each structure
- Review or prepare capital call and distribution calculations and notices
- Review or prepare Investors Capital Statements and relevant calculations
- Understand, prepare and review waterfall calculations
- 4 years experience in a Fund Administration role with at least 2 of those working in Private Equity
- Experience in working on a Private Equity accounting system
- Have a strong knowledge of Private Equity structures, regulatory requirements and waterfall calculations
- Have experience in reviewing Limited Partnership Agreements
If you are interested in making this position yours, please contact Louise Delaney, click apply below
Voted Best in Practice Accounting & Finance 2022, 2017, 2015 as well as 2013 & 2012, Quest is a team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters dedicated to recruiting Financial Services Professionals. Our reputation for consistent delivery and extensive industry knowledge is second to none. We continue to look to the future; striving to improve continuously on our quality of service and passion for delivery.