My client is a leading financial services firm in South Dublin and they are seeking a Human Resources Administrator for a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
My client center their values on what drives the company forward. Their driving forces are Agility, Client Satisfaction, Compliance Culture and Openness.
The HR Administrator has HR Support responsibility over all businesses, coverage and function lines in Ireland. Supporting the Local HR platform and managing the employee on-boarding process. Providing reporting support on all HR related topics proactively or when requested by Head of HR and being a first point of contact for general employee queries.
- Support local/global employees and stakeholders with daily queries and issues
- Support the HR team by ensuring that local HR processes are correctly applied and share inputs when improvements can be made
- Ensure that employee on-boarding is completed in a timely manner and all necessary action points in relation to this are closed.
- Manage invitations to any mandatory compliance training for interns, contractors or other relevant staff categories in the appropriate timeline and using internal systems.
- Ensure that correct data flows in to the HR IT tools by maintaining and updating them accurately and punctually
- Provide to the HR team analysis and advice, on topics relating to on-boarding
- Support the payroll administrator
- Provide general support to the HR team
- Assist with any reporting
Qualifications and Experience :
- Prior experience in an HR
- Qualifications in HR or a related field
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office suite and high proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Ability to work under pressure within a fast paced team environment
- Strong problem solving ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable with the interaction with all levels of business stakeholders
- Ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
If you are interested in making this position yours, please contact Louise Delaney, click apply below:
Voted Best in Practice Accounting & Finance 2022, 2017, 2015, 2013 & 2012, Quest is a team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters dedicated to recruiting Financial Services Professionals. Our reputation for consistent delivery and extensive industry knowledge is second to none. We continue to look to the future; striving to improve continuously on our quality of service and passion for delivery.