My client is looking for a Hedge Fund Accountant Manager (Remote in Ireland) for their growing team in Dublin.
You can work fully remote from home in Ireland.
- Managing client relationships involving interaction with the client
- Ensure the assigned fund accounting team operates within the clearly defined and documented control environment
- Manage and develop client teams
- Resolve fund accounting enquiries escalated by Supervisor or Administrator
- Ensure all aged items on cash and position reconciliations are resolved timely
- Review daily and monthly NAV calculations
- Develop and improve NAV calculation workflows and procedures
- Review fee calculations and profit and loss allocations
- Review applicable monthly, yearly and inception to date performance
- Manage the audit process ensuring timely and successful completion of fund audits including preparation of fund financial statements
- Investigate accounting implications of new products
- Manage and complete client initialization and transition
- Accounting, Finance, Legal or Business Degree
- 5 years’ + experience in Hedge
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be flexible and work effectively both within a team structure or independently.
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Good initiative tempered with
If you are interested in making this position yours, please contact Louise Delaney, click apply below
Voted Best in Practice Accounting & Finance 2022, 2017, 2015 as well as 2013 & 2012, Quest is a team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters dedicated to recruiting Financial Services Professionals. Our reputation for consistent delivery and extensive industry knowledge is second to none. We continue to look to the future; striving to improve continuously on our quality of service and passion for delivery