Fund Accountant Officer is primarily responsible for the timely preparation and calculation of client Navs in accordance with Client’s standard operating procedures. He/She will also be responsible for the delivery of ad hoc client service deliveries while also assisting with the training/mentoring of Fund Accountants.
Provision of fund accounting/administration services:
- Daily checklists for all net asset values (NAVs)
- Ensure the NAVs are accurately prepared for Supervisor review and reported within deadlines
- Preparation and calculation of accurate NAVs across all funds.
- Adhere to standard procedures and controls.
- Prepare cash and asset reconciliations for review and sign off by Supervisor
- Perform price tolerance checks
- Communicate any operational issues that arise to Supervisor
- Maintain daily/monthly files as selected by fund Supervisor in a manner suitable for future review by Supervisor and internal auditors
- Provide non-daily services to all clients as directed by Supervisor.
- Ensure client concerns/requests are addressed as soon as possible and within an agreed timetable
- Keep Supervisor informed of any issues and their progress and highlighting any client concerns/complaints as a matter of urgency
- Ensure client specific monthly checklists as allocated by Supervisor are completed according to the agreed timetable for review by Supervisor
- Maintain a friendly but professional relationship for all dealings with clients
- Be proactive in identifying potential client issues.
Minimum educational requirements:
Third level qualification in business related discipline
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Communication skills.
- PC literacy.
- Ability to assist in, and implement, the planning of work.
- High level of accuracy and professionalism.
3 years work experience in the funds industry or similar environment
If you are interested in making this position yours, please contact Louise on 01 676 0505, click apply below
Voted Best in Practice Accountancy & Finance 2012, 2013 & 2015 Quest is a team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters solely dedicated to recruiting for Accountancy and Financial Services Professionals.
Through its reputation, in-depth sector knowledge and impeccable standards of conduct and confidentiality, Quest has developed professional relationships with World Leaders in Financial Services and Accountancy throughout Ireland, Luxembourg, Bermuda and the Cayman Islands. Quest’s experienced Team offers a personalized service and listens closely to what you want – your career goals and motivations