My client value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. They are seeking a Fund Accountant Manager, Client Services to join their growing team in Dublin.
Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution.
You will be be responsible for the management and supervision of full service teams including oversight of accounting, administration, custody,
- Establish and maintain relationship objectives with Relationship Managers (RMs)
- Provide filtering and escalation for client requests; Serve as an escalation point for client service issues and deliverables
- Work closely with RMs to identify opportunities to cross sell products and services
- Remain knowledgeable of changing industry initiatives and educate clients through frequent communications and periodic presentations
- Establish appropriate contacts within client organizations, establish deep client relationships and understanding of our clients’ organizations
- Establish strong relationships with internal departments globally. Stay abreast of client goals and strategies and identify opportunities to expand client relationships
- Anticipate and identify clients’ needs to match the products and services to those needs
- Act as the primary point of escalation for Systems, Operations, and Risk/Control for any client related issues and proactively manage the resolution process with frequent updates and satisfaction measures
- Maintain relationship objectives, developing a proactive relationship and service plan to ensure an exceptional value-added service to clients
- Manage all aspects of your team ensuring appropriate development opportunities, succession planning, performance management and leveraging support from the HR team where necessary
- Oversee promotion recommendations and compensation adjustments.
- Provide ongoing feedback and coaching to staff to improve individual and team performance. Manage performance issues and disciplinary process for employees falling below set expectations
- BS/BA degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 8 years + industry experience
- An experienced people manager with strong technical acumen and client service skills
- Deep experience in funds servicing, the ability to demonstrate a passion for client servicing and evidence of previous success in developing, engaging and motivating teams.
- Will have strong leadership skills, team orientation and the ability to act as a positive change agent to the business as the industry continues to evolve in a rapidly changing environment
For a confidentiality assured chat, please call Louise now on and click apply below.
Voted Best in Practice Accounting & Finance as well as 2013 & 2012, Quest is a team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters dedicated to recruiting Financial Services Professionals. Our reputation for consistent delivery and extensive industry knowledge is second to none. We continue to look to the future; striving to improve continuously on our quality of service and passion for delivery.