About my Client
My client is one of the world’s leading asset servicing providers to institutional and corporate clients and they are seeking a Finance Officer – Supervisor to join their team in Dublin City Centre.
About the Role
To implement the day-to-day financial control and assist with the production of monthly management accounts, statistics, regulatory returns and financial reporting.
- Payment and recording of all expenses
- Recording and analysing income receipts
- Completion of month-end processes to produce detailed accounts
- Prepare tri-annual income & expense forecasts and an annual budget
- Prepare and collate monthly management papers
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of annual statutory accounts
- Prepare and collate statistics for monthly management reporting
- Completion of monthly, quarterly and annual CBI regulatory returns
- Coach and mentor new and junior employees and ensure their daily tasks are carried out
- Minimum of third level qualification in an Accounting or a related field
- Experience within a similar position
- Must have excellent Excel skills and to be proficient in PowerPoint and Word
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written English
For a more in-depth and confidentiality assured chat, call Louise now on 01 676 0505 and click apply below.
Voted Best in Practice Accounting & Finance 2022, 2017, 2015, 2013 & 2012, Quest is a team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters dedicated to recruiting Financial Services Professionals. Our reputation for consistent delivery and extensive industry knowledge is second to none. We continue to look to the future; striving to improve continuously on our quality of service and passion for delivery.