My client provides banking and custody services to funds clients and is based in the IFSC. They are a recognized world leader in custody and fund trading for financial institutions and fund of funds, offering expertise in the execution, settlement and custody of funds.
As a core part of the team you will work closely with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to minimize operational risks and ensure our clients experience seamless delivery across banking services.
- You will establish and maintain appropriate control environment to ensure the Bank fulfils its depositary obligations
- You will create and implement depositary procedures, review programs and checklists, as well as maintain the departmental procedures manual in a standardized format
- You will review and sign-off on all Depositary related work
- You will keep up-to-date with related business, technical and regulatory developments (incl. AIFMD, UCITS).
- You will lead the on-site inspections
- You will work with clients to resolve queries and escalate any issues
- You will provide departmental reporting to management and assist with training, development and motivation of the team to ensure a positive working environment
- You have a third level business/finance qualification and a minimum of 5 years experience in depositary/trustee within the funds industry
- You are knowledgeable in hedge funds and related prime broker arrangements, as well as AIFMD/ UCITS regulations
- You have strong team management experience
- You are an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal effectiveness
- You have previous experience managing projects
If you are interested in making this position yours, please contact Louise Delaney, click apply below
Voted Best in Practice Accounting & Finance 2022, 2017, 2015 as well as 2013 & 2012, Quest is a team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters dedicated to recruiting Financial Services Professionals. Our reputation for consistent delivery and extensive industry knowledge is second to none. We continue to look to the future; striving to improve continuously on our quality of service and passion for delivery.