The Client Services Manager has primary responsibility for the management of a larger number of smaller assigned portfolios of Corporate Trust clients/accounts and serves as the day-to-day contact for the assigned clients/accounts.
As the primary account representative, the Client Service Manager has client relationships and important clients which may be more single product servicing and therefore require limited client service coordination. The Client Service Manager is responsible for servicing the overall client relationship within the assigned portfolio. This shall include the day-to-day oversight of the assigned accounts, the coordination of services for assigned clients, the monitoring of contractual obligations for these accounts and administering debt issuance including various less complex financing structures and services related to assigned corporate trust products.
- Thoroughly review new transaction documents for smaller assigned Corporate Trust accounts, clients and/or relationships to ensure that transaction can be supported within current operating model
- Be aware of and continually review provisions of governing documents
- Perform and/or oversee all account administration activities
- Manage and oversee client inquiries, resolve situations independently and smoothly as they occur, escalate promptly where appropriate
- Participate in compliance reviews as required.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education
- 4 years of total work experience preferred
- Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred
- Strong background in Structured Finance (ideally in CLO’s & CDO’s), Fund Administration and/or Alternative Asset management is strongly preferred