My Client is dynamic and progressive and is one of the world’s leading asset servicing providers to institutional and corporate clients.
To co-ordinate and supervise day-to-day activities for AML and to ensure all deadlines are delivered upon and to assist and support AML team members.
- Review and approval of global AML/KYC requirements for varying investor types
- Follow up and oversee the remediation of accounts that are non-compliant in adherence with current local regulations
- Review and discuss with the AML/KYC Manager, Compliance, Senior Management any issues including AML/KYC requiring escalation
- Ensure that policies and procedures are adhered to daily and have this evidenced
- Follow up on AML/KYC due diligence requirements on a range of institutional client types with different legal structures, in all jurisdictions, to support
- Assist in drafting and documenting procedures, policies and processes as necessary
- Responsible for instituting and reporting on measures to determine the team’s performance in meeting these standards
- Establish solid contacts with all areas and all levels at clients’ organizations as well as inter departmental teams
- Responsible for the cross-training of staff on all aspects of Transfer Agency functions to develop depth and breadth of knowledge
- Minimum of 4 years Transfer Agency experience, 2 years of which must be in a similar function, i.e. TA AML,
- Minimum of 1-2 years supervisory experience
- Good knowledge of AML/KYC legal requirements aligned to current
If you are interested in making this position yours, please contact Louise Delaney, click apply below
Voted Best in Practice Accounting & Finance2022, 2017, 2015 as well as 2013 & 2012, Quest is a team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters dedicated to recruiting Financial Services Professionals. Our reputation for consistent delivery and extensive industry knowledge is second to none. We continue to look to the future; striving to improve continuously on our quality of service and passion for delivery.