Looking to kick start your career in the financial service industry?
My client is looking for a Accounting & Finance Graduate – to join their growing Fund Accounting team in Dublin.
Great work life balance and hybrid!
- Responsible for completing the Net Asset Value (NAV) of assigned funds
- Trade input
- Reconciliation of cash and assets with the funds’ brokers and custodian
- Processing capital stock activity and reconciliation of share balances
- Fee and expense processing in the NAV
- Ensuring pricing of the portfolio is in accordance with agreed pricing policies
- Follow-up and resolution of any issues associated with these tasks
- Ensure NAVs are delivered by the agreed deadline
- Maintain a good working relationship with external clients
Minimum Educational Requirements & Essential Skills:
- Third level qualification in Accounting or Finance or Business
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise work and manage time to maximize efficiency and to meet strict deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in English Language (both verbal and written) essential
- Individual who takes initiative and ownership of assigned responsibilities
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude with excellent problem solving skills
- P.C. proficient, particularly regarding Excel and Word
If you are interested in making this position yours, please contact Louise Delaney, please email your cv
Voted Best in Practice Accounting & Finance 2022, 2017, 2015 as well as 2013 & 2012, Quest is a team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters dedicated to recruiting Financial Services Professionals. Our reputation for consistent delivery and extensive industry knowledge is second to none. We continue to look to the future; striving to improve continuously on our quality of service and passion for delivery.