About my Client
My client is a leading global financial services provider with a legacy of excellence and innovation. They have a presence in over 60 countries and a commitment to delivering exceptional services to a range of financial markets, and have held operations in Ireland for almost 50 years. They are currently seeking a talented and experienced Risk and Compliance Specialist to join their dynamic Human Resources team for an initial 12 month contract on hybrid basis, with the office based in South County Dublin.
About the Role
Initially a 12 month contract, , this position is a hands-on, fast-paced, and diverse role as an HR Assistant. Your primary focus will involve providing HR support across various business lines in Ireland. Key responsibilities include:
- Facilitating seamless and engaging onboarding experiences for new employees, encompassing tasks such as issuing contracts and coordinating induction processes.
- Generating reports on a range of HR-related topics, including but not limited to annual leave, diversity and inclusion, and time-to-hire rates.
- Providing support to the payroll team.
- Contributing to the proactive enhancement of HR-related processes.
- Assisting existing employees with any HR-related queries they may have.
Ideally, you’ll have some experience in Human Resources, though a recent qualification in HR will be acceptable in lieu. Strong communication skills, attention to detail, a proactive approach to problem solving, good organisational skills, and an ability to multitask are all important traits for this role.
For a confidentiality assured chat, call Larry now on 01 676 0505 and click apply below.
Voted Best in Practice Accounting & Finance 2022, 2017, 2015, 2013 & 2012, Quest is a team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters dedicated to recruiting Financial Services Professionals. Our reputation for consistent delivery and extensive industry knowledge is second to none. We continue to look to the future; striving to improve continuously on our quality of service and passion for delivery