Legal Executive / Secretary – Family Law
Our client, based in Dublin city centre are a specialised and highly experienced legal firm focused on Family Law.
A position now exists for a part-time Legal Executive or Secretary to deliver a high-level support service to the principal partner. The role will be rewarding, challenging and career focused within the Family Law areas. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is career minded, proactive and focused on delivering professional secretarial services.
Ideally you will have current or previous experience as a Legal Executive/PA/Secretary within family law and are now looking for a part time role (three days a week) to suit a work life balance.
Key to the role will be:
• Professional telephone manner.
• Strong MS office skills and digital dictation typing skills.
• Confident with professional communication skills.
• Acute attention to detail is extremely important
• Ability to use own initiative and remain calm under pressure.
• Proactive and can-do attitude.
• Ability to format information for internal and external communication as required – emails, presentations, reports via Dictaphone typing.
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence and post.
• Manage confidential correspondence or projects in a discreet manner.
• In-depth experience of providing complex calendar management, travel, and expense report.
• Demonstrate ownership, tracking and follow through to resolution on all queries and issues.
• Have a cando attitude and enjoy an evolving day as priorities change.
• Organisational skills, personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to prioritise competing demands and key communication skills.
• Practical, action-orientated approach to managing priorities and strict deadlines.
• Ability to use initiative, pre-empt requests, confidentiality, and an eye for detail.
• Organisational skills are essential, including the ability to work independently.
• Strong IT skills / computer literate (Microsoft Office Packages).
Tagged as: Family Law, Legal Admin, Legal Secretary
Our client is looking to fill a new role which requires a full time and dedicated Legal Executive to deliver...Apply For This Job
About my Client My client, a long established Financial Services provider is currently seeking to hire a General Counsel within...Apply For This Job
Our client is looking to fill a new role which requires a part time and dedicated Legal Executive to deliver...Apply For This Job
The Role: • Responsible for the performance and oversight of AML process on all new business to ensure company and...Apply For This Job