My client is seeking to hire Investor Services specialists for their team. My client helps professional wealth managers, institutional investors and private investors create and manage wealth and enable their long-term success by providing solutions that are both comprehensive and innovative.
My client offers excellent opportunities to grow within the company along with a fantastic company culture. You will develop and maintain client relations to the mature institutional investors and fund managers, high-net-worth individuals, and daily communication with internal/external stakeholders combined with all relevant and associated administration. Your day to day will encompass such things as;
• Performs routine and non-routine client service and transactional support functions.
• Interacts with other organizational units/teams to ensure timely delivery of service, or resolution of issues.
• Processes account related transactions per scheduled events/client authenticated direction.
• Following established procedures, answers inquiries, and resolves problems or issues.
• Manages situations which may require adaptation of response or extensive research according to client response.
• Escalates more complex situations to senior colleagues.
• Integrates area knowledge with understanding of industry standards and practices to provide solutions to internal and external clients.
• Performs complex operational tasks in a product or functional area.
• May be responsible for allocating and checking work of team members. May be responsible for specific supervisory review and approval actions.
• Contributes to the achievement of team objectives
• You will have exposure to financial markets and the funds industry.
• Highly motivated with a passion for the industry
• Passion for fast-paced learning, especially in a technology-enabled environment
• Good analytical skills with a flair for processes as well as good IT skills
• Takes initiative and ownership of responsibilities assigned
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• Attention to detail
This is of course, the short version.
For a more in-depth and confidentiality assured chat, call Noel now on 01 676 0505 and click apply below.
Voted Best in Practice Accounting & Finance 2017, 2015, 2013 & 2012, Quest is a team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters dedicated to recruiting Financial Services Professionals. Our reputation for consistent delivery and extensive industry knowledge is second to none. We continue to look to the future; striving to improve continuously on our quality of service and passion for delivery
Tagged as: Client Relationship, Finance, Graduates
The Role: Arising due the growth of the business globally, my client are seeking to hire a number of Quality...Apply For This Job
Your Role: • You will lead projects or elements of large engagements, including client integration, service delivery and sales support....Apply For This Job
Our client is one of the world’s largest financial institutions, who provides independent custody and depositary services to collective investment...Apply For This Job
About the Company My client, a long established Global Leader in the provision of Financial Services and Fund Administration is...Apply For This Job
This role will provide actionable, analytical support and business insight to senior management by helping them interpret the financial impacts...Apply For This Job
The Role: The role involves responsibility for the management of a financial reporting team, which manages the financial statement preparation,...Apply For This Job