As a manager within the Corporate Finance Department, the primary role is to support the Department’s Directors and the Firm’s Partners and co-ordination of team members on specific assignments.
• Learn the company’s product range and the teams managing each product. Within the department manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
• Understands the company’s strategy and how departmental objectives align with the strategy.
• Work with junior and senior colleagues and clients to deliver a piece of work in a timely and efficient manner often being responsible for the collaboration of a number of sources of input into a final document.
• Respond to and follow up enquiries and requests from existing clients ensuring close liaison with departmental colleagues to ensure the maximum service and experiences are applied to each request.
• Attend and present at internal and external customer meetings.
• Maintain and develop existing customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
• Projects a professional image and builds good rapport with clients
• Develops a clear understanding of client expectations.
• Addresses complex questions confidently.
• Attend training and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
• Prepares own self evaluation and seeks feedback after each assignment.
• Shares knowledge and expertise with rest of the team.
• Deputises for senior managers as necessary.
• Seeks regular feedback and identifies and acts upon learning and development needs in order to develop technical and personal skills.
• Completes a timely performance review and personal development plan for self and others, as appropriate.
• Record, analyse, report and administer according to systems and requirements.
• Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of the office space, equipment and fellow employees.
• Support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organised marketing activities within the Firm.
• Takes responsibility for assigned areas.
• Review the work of junior team members.
• Assists in the full recovery of billable time through accurate and timely submission of timesheets.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please contact Martin McFadden on 01 676 0505 or click apply below
Voted Best in Practice Accountancy & Finance 2012, 2013, 2015 & 2017 Quest is a team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters solely dedicated to recruiting for Accountancy and Financial Services Professionals.
Through its reputation, in-depth sector knowledge and impeccable standards of conduct and confidentiality, Quest has developed professional relationships with World Leaders in Financial Services and Accountancy throughout Ireland, Luxembourg, Bermuda and the Cayman Islands. Quest’s experienced Team offers a personalized service and listens closely to what you want – your career goals and motivations
Tagged as: Corporate Finance
About the role Taking responsibility for a portfolio of financial services clients Assisting and motivating the team, allocating administration tasks...Apply For This Job
An excellent first move post practice for a talented ACA/ACCA/ CPA candidate with funds/SPV experience. The role involves managing a...Apply For This Job
This role will be based in the Alternatives Division and relates to the AIFMD function of the Regulatory Reporting team....Apply For This Job
Interested in Global travel (USA, Europe, and Middle East & Africa)? Are you a Big 4/Top 10 trained recently qualified...Apply For This Job