• Responsible for the performance and oversight of AML process on all new business to ensure company and regulatory objectives are achieved while ensuring adherence to applicable policies.
• Assisting the business in coordinating and implementing regulatory changes
• Interact directly with senior business management in a decision-making capacity in Ireland and other applicable jurisdictions.
• Perform oversight and assistance in relation to follow up on outstanding AML documents ensuring aged outstanding documents are reported and escalated accordingly
• Oversee refresh process of existing business, in accordance with agreed cycles;
• Ownership of the AML Database (including updates, reporting, etc.), ensuring accurate and complete data is maintained for all clients, investors, related parties and beneficial owners;
• Ensure regular AML management reporting across all funds is produced for submission to
• Draft and implement appropriate written procedures
• Risk assessing all new and existing investors and clients and escalate potential risk
• Preparing investor and client files for sign off
• Carry out AML refresh projects and keep AML records up-to-date
What you bring to the table:
• 3 + years’ experience of managing an AML team of 4 or more employees;
• 5 – 7 years plus financial services background, preferably with Alternatives / Hedge Fund experience;
• Knowledge of compliance and regulation within the Financial Services Industry in Europe;
• In-depth knowledge of Irish Anti-Money Laundering requirements;
• Very strong risk awareness (preferably EU legislation driving AML regulations);
• Customer service experience;
• In depth knowledge of the Microsoft suite of tools;
• Project management experience;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Strong presentation skills;
• Highly organized, with strong attention to detail
For confidentially assured chat, call Anthony on 01 676 0505 to find out more, or click apply below.
Voted Best in Practice Accounting & Finance 2017, 2015, 2013 & 2012, Quest is a team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters dedicated to recruiting Financial Services Professionals. Our reputation for consistent delivery and extensive industry knowledge is second to none. We continue to look to the future; striving to improve continuously on our quality of service and passion for delivery.
Tagged as: AML, Compliance, Risk
About my Client My client, a long established Financial Services provider is currently seeking to hire a Head of AML...Apply For This Job
About my Client My client, a long established Financial Services provider is currently seeking to hire a General Counsel within...Apply For This Job
About the Company My client, a long established and successful Financial Services business with a strong heritage is a leading...Apply For This Job
About my Client My client, a long established Financial Services provider is currently seeking to hire a Compliance Manager for...Apply For This Job